Wednesday, April 6, 2011

kisses please

bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish
how many kisses do you wish...

Tomorrow you will be turning 5 months old. Absolutely amazing. And upon thinking that you'll be 5 months tomorrow, I thought to myself: I bet she's had a million kisses from me by now. Then I thought I could probably figure out an estimate of how many kisses I've given you in these 5 months. I was surprised by how few I've given you. Not nearly enough. So, here was my thinking in determining your estimation of kisses: I give you about 100 kisses a day; as of today, you have been kissable for 151 days; that equals 15,100 kisses so far. See not nearly enough, more kisses to come! Good thing we can double that when we add papa's kisses into the total! I love to kiss you and hug you and just plain love you. You're the best!


post note: After reading this, papa told me that I give you wwaaayyyy more kisses than 100 in a day. So we're closer to a million kisses than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment