Saturday, November 12, 2011

A birthday party for ME!


I got to have another birthday party with lots of people! So many came and we all had lots of fun! I got more cake and everybody sang just for me. I had such a fun time, playing with all my old and new friends. I can't wait to see them again!







Who came:
Mama and papa, of course
Nana: she gave me a homemade picture book and a soft stuffed duck
Pop Pop: he gave me my very first train
Grandpa Jim: he gave me a colorful stuffed dog-my favorite animal
Great Aunt Jamie and Great Uncle Tim: they gave me an ABC snail toy, a bowl and a monkey
Uncle Mike and cousin Stella: they gave me a pretty dress to wear this summer
Jennifer and Billy: they gave me a big stuffed dolphin
Arnold and his kids; Millie and Nathan: they gave me a Caterpillar pull toy
Heather and her son Jude: they gave me 3 books that I already love reading

No comments:

Post a Comment