
Dear Lyla, how can it be that you, my baby girl, my Lyla bear is one year old today? I love that you are growing and developing but I miss my baby at the same time. I was the happiest person when the doctor placed you gently upon my chest. Even then you seemed content and happy. I continue to be the happiest person because you are in my life. I've only loved one other person so deeply and that is your papa. We make such a happy family and I'm just simply honored to know you. Wow, so much has changed in this single year. You went from this tiny baby that I was afraid to bathe to this toddler that walks and demands with pointing. I love all the new things that are now you. I love that you give hugs and kisses- even without being asked. I love that you pat my back as if I may need some comforting. I love that you try to tell me things with pointing or sounds. I love that you bring me things that you want to show me. I love that you are an intrepid explorer of the world around you even though it scares me sometimes. I love that you are determined to do things your way. I love that you are so happy and seem content. I love that you giggle and laugh out loud a lot. I love that you enjoy playing chase. I love that you love being tickled. I love that you're happy when papa comes home from work. I love that you enjoy being outside. I just love everything about wonderful, awesome, beautiful you. I love you and I will always love you, happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment