I can almost flip without any help, I love to run and climb any surface taller than me and I have a new toy horse I enjoy rocking on. Life is pretty good. In this last month, I have discovered I absolutely love bread. Give me a bagel and I'm one very happy baby!
Monday, February 6, 2012
15 months old
Today is my mirthday and I'm 15 months old! We went to get frozen yogurt to celebrate and I got to have cake batter and banana flavors. I loved it, of course. I can do a LOT of things but I'm still not talking. I communicate with gesture but mama says that's not enough and I have to start using words so we can talk to each other. I understand just about any word I hear, I'm just a bit slow on using them. Papa says that's ok because I'm way advanced in so many other ways. Thanks Papa!
I can almost flip without any help, I love to run and climb any surface taller than me and I have a new toy horse I enjoy rocking on. Life is pretty good. In this last month, I have discovered I absolutely love bread. Give me a bagel and I'm one very happy baby!
I can almost flip without any help, I love to run and climb any surface taller than me and I have a new toy horse I enjoy rocking on. Life is pretty good. In this last month, I have discovered I absolutely love bread. Give me a bagel and I'm one very happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment