Lyla,
Today we celebrated my 38th birthday (38!). You and your Mama made the day awesome, and it's not even finished yet. I'm holding you while you nap and all I can think is how thankful I am. Your Mama gave me the most incredible gift in the world. You. I will be forever grateful to her. And you, silly Lyla, sweet Lyla, little miss talkative, you continue to give me another incredible gift each day. Each day I find that I love you more and in new ways. I wouldn't think it possible that I could love you more. And yet, each day you give me the gift of discovering more amazing things about you. So, thank your Mama for me. And, thank you Lyla. You and your Mama have made me happier than I ever thought possible. And you two do it daily.
Love, Papa
No comments:
Post a Comment