Friday, October 5, 2012
Nursing
Dear Lyla. It's been almost 2 months since you last nursed. I guess it's time to officially declare you as weaned. It makes me sad in so many ways. I miss our cuddle times, me holding you so close and lovingly for long stretches of time. I miss your smile around my nipple. I miss you reaching for my breast and asking for 'bay-bay milk.' I miss staring at each other and wondering what the other is thinking. I miss getting to sing to you while you nurse and really listen. I miss so much. But, there's good too. You weaned yourself; what a big girl you are! You slowly decided 'big girl milk' was your drink of choice. I think you especially liked the freedom it gave you. You do enjoy taking your cup of milk with you whenever you go. I love you Lyla, always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment