Wednesday, November 6, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dear sweet adorable Lyla,

Happy birthday! You are 3 years old today and it is almost unbelievable that you can be so old. You were so tiny and now you're a big girl. Well, I think I'll stick with little girl:) You are such an amazing child. You are smart, creative, determined, clever, daring, funny, sensitive, playful, interesting, courageous, inquisitive, lively, cheerful, beautiful, and I could go on and on describing your unique personhood but I would run out of room! You bring me such joy and immense love in my every day. You teach me patience and how to be silly. I like who you you and I love you so very much. I promise that I will always love you. I promise to always be there for you. I promise that I will always accept who you are no matter what. Happy birthday my Lyla bear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment