Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Lyla!

Dear sweet Lyla, Happy, happy birthday! How is it that you are 5 years old? I'm so glad you were born. I'm so happy to be your mama. I remember the day you were born, getting to meet you for the very first time. You were so tiny and oh so sweet. And, now, you are five years old. You have so much personality, you are so smart and creative and you are simply precious to me. I miss your 'babyness' but I also enjoy watching you grow and mature. Today is going to be a great day. Your poppy and I love celebrating you! I hope you have a great year, I hope you continue to be a happy, curious and creative child. I love you Lyla! I always will, forever and ever, happy birthday my honey bunny!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment