Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Love and death

Lyla, today we've been talking about what love means. You admitted you didn't quite know what love means and so we've been discussing what it means. This evening after bedtime reading, I told you that another way I know I love you is that I could not live without you. I would miss you so very much and be immensely sad without you. You immediately told me that I'd die before you because I'm older. I think you were trying to let me know I didn't have to worry about that happening, which is very sweet, but it was so funny. Yes, my plan is to die before you since I'm such an old lady compared to you:) And, even in my death, the love I have for you will continue to surround you. It's just that huge. I love you Lyla, always 

No comments:

Post a Comment