Monday, November 6, 2017
Happy Birthday Lyla!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Lyla! Today you are 7 years old. SEVEN YEARS OLD! I know I say it a lot but I really do remember your birth, your newness, your smallness, and its been such a pleasure watching you grow. I am ever so lucky to have you as my daughter. You are such a sweet and lovely child. I love you and I also like you. It's so interesting to watch you grow and develop into such a cool kid. I seem to be looking into the future a lot these days. It used to be that I'd look back and remember all your babyness, but these days I'm thinking about who you will be and what you'll be like as you move into your years as a teen, a young adult, and a full fledged(big gulp) adult. I wonder exactly what you'll be like. I know you'll be smart and kind and beautiful and compassionate. But, what will you do with all the great and fantastic qualities you innately have? Will you become that pizza maker who life guards in the summer? Or will you find someway to help save the world by making it better. There is greatnesss in you, Lyla Carle, I know it. For as long as I have, I will be immensely happy to continue watching you as you grow into the full you. I love you so much Lyla. I'm forever grateful that you were born to me. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment