We celebrated with UDF peanut and fudge mini peanut butter cup ice cream! Wow, what a day. I had my very first solid food; yummy rice cereal while sitting in my brand spanking new very cool highchair! I have to say, I LOVE rice cereal and I hope it stays happy in my belly so I can have more tomorrow. And, I got to visit papa at his office-what fun! And, today, papa took us to the park and I had my second visit. I love the park; I love being outside and looking and hearing and touching and smelling and tasting(well, when mama's not looking)! Papa and I took a little nap while mama walked Marley, it was very nice to be cuddled with papa!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
I'm 19 weeks old!
We celebrated with UDF peanut and fudge mini peanut butter cup ice cream! Wow, what a day. I had my very first solid food; yummy rice cereal while sitting in my brand spanking new very cool highchair! I have to say, I LOVE rice cereal and I hope it stays happy in my belly so I can have more tomorrow. And, I got to visit papa at his office-what fun! And, today, papa took us to the park and I had my second visit. I love the park; I love being outside and looking and hearing and touching and smelling and tasting(well, when mama's not looking)! Papa and I took a little nap while mama walked Marley, it was very nice to be cuddled with papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment