Lyla, this week you've learned to fall asleep all on your own. Yes, without mama rubbing, patting, or tickling your back. I just thought to give it a try, to see what would happen and, WOW, you fall asleep without me. After reading your books, I put on your light show with music and asked for my good night hug and kiss. Then told you I was going to go lay down on my side of the bed and you could go to sleep when you were ready. I got in bed and you looked at me from your crib 8 feet away and made a 'I might whine' sound but sat down after I said good night, I love you. You played with our glow worm for about 5 minutes then tossed and turned until you fell asleep. You've been doing this all week. I'm so proud of you. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment