Sunday, November 6, 2016
Happy Birthday Lyla
Dear Lyla, today you turned 6! Yes, six years old and oh so sweet. Happy Birthday my sweet LylaBear! I think you had a nice day. I certainly hope you did. I remember the day you were born. You were placed on my belly and I was stunned by the momentous meeting. You were perfect. Oh so tiny and you were ready to try for mama milky right away. I held you in my arms and couldn't take my eyes off you. Wow, you were and are absolutely amazing. You continue to amaze me with your growth, both physical and emotional. You are simply the best child I could ask for. I waited so, so, so very long for you and I am so glad I waited because YOU are exactly what I wanted. You make me laugh, you make me happy, you teach me so many things about being more open and brave. You are amazing and my love for you is so huge, it could never be counted. I am immensely grateful to have you as my daughter. My intelligent, funny, happy, brave, beautiful and lovely daughter. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment