Monday, November 21, 2016
Night Time Giggles
Last night we got home from a 5 days in Washington DC. While you and I went to bed, Mama took a bath. We stayed up late and read a whole comic because we were enjoying it and we weren't super tired. When we finished and I realize what time it was, I said, "Oh my goodness. We're going to get in trouble! Hurry, we need to go to sleep before Mama comes in!" Then we both pretended to snore, like we'd fallen asleep immediately. You giggled, especially as you tried out different snoring sounds. We settled of course pretty quickly. About 1 minute later, we heard Mama open the door to come to bed. I whispered into your ear, "Oh oh! Sleep!" and then I pretended to snore loudly. Lyla, you giggled so hard, long, and delightfully. You are so much fun little girl. I love your giggles and your freedom of expression. I have so much fun with you. I hope nothing ever knocks this wonderful giggle and fun out of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment