Sunday, March 5, 2017

Humor

Lyla, one of my favorite things as you've grown (there are so many though!) has been to watch your sense of humor grow. I still remember the first time you laughed at something all on your own. Mama and I were sitting at the kitchen table and you were having some quiet time watching the big screen. All of the sudden we heard you laughing at something on the screen. It was a fun moment. As you've developed, your ability to enjoy humor has grown and I love hearing you laugh. Your ability to create humor has also grown. I'm amazed at how you think of things. Lately you've been playing a Scrabble game against Mama and you really enjoy sending her messages using the game's message feature after you play your word. Yesterday you were writing a message and before you finished I accidentally sent it. I wrote a short message to Mama telling her that was my fault and then you went back to writing your message. When you got to the end, you intentionally typed a bunch of gibberish, like "sdfhsdkj." Then, you wrote "That was Poppy's fault." It was/is really funny and it was really amazing to me that you thought of having fun that way. I love you Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment