Sunday, March 5, 2017
Scrabble
Lyla, you continue to grow and amaze me. Not only have you begun to read, you've begun to play Scrabble. Your Mama and I play Scrabble together on the computer. She plays at night and I play in the morning. You started "helping" us with our words but then you started a game against Mama and one against me. You have so much fun playing. Each morning you come running in, hop on my lap, give me a good morning hug, look at the window for wildlife, and then ask to play your word. It's amazing to watch you look at your letters and sound out different possibilities from the letters you have. You still need a little help with figuring out where you can put a word on the board. You get the rules sort of, but not totally. You get excited about a word and then really want to play it. Period. I'm so lucky to get be a part of your life. Love, Poppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment